Increasingly more and more of us are using the internet for help, information and support to answer our quieries. The aim of our website is to hopefully provide our patients with up to date information regarding the practice, eg opening times, services we offer and staff news etc. In time we hope to offer a comprehensive and fully informative site which we sincerely hope improves communication we have with our patients, which is of paramount importance to us.
There has been a general practice in Albert Road since the early years of the 20th century. It was originally founded by Dr Fisher who lived and worked in Pembroke House. Today, Albert Road has a large practice population (approx 12000 patients) and provides a comprehensive range of services. On 10th December 2007, after 3 years of planning the practice moved into the newly built Cleethorpes Primary Care Centre and was re-named Beacon Medical.
Our practice aims and objectives:
• To provide high quality health services to our patient population.
• To develop a flexible workforce to address the current and future needs of our patient population.
• To ensure prompt and efficient access to Practice services by the most appropriate health care professional in the most appropriate setting.
• To improve the co-ordination of health and social care services in order to provide a seamless service to patients
• To support the training and development of newly qualified doctors within General Practice.
The website has been designed to tell you about the practice and the services we offer. Our aim is to make it as user friendly as possible and include as much information as possible. We value your input and would welcome any comments about the site and any suggestions for further improvements to it.
Jo Morton - Deputy Practice Manager